Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Has Arrived!

Where did the spring go? I feel like we felt the coolness of spring for only a few short weeks, then BAM ... 90 degree temps invaded and we haven't been the same since. What a way to welcome the summer! But warm temps bring strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and other sweet summer treats, so we must focus on the good in the heat and humidity.

I've been quite busy with my job at Patch.com. I have been working with Patches in Emmaus, Lower Macungie, Salisbury, Upper Saucon, Hellertown, Bethlehem, South Whitehall and Upper Macungie. I love getting out to photograph the events around the Lehigh Valley, but I do miss the personal time I get with my private photo sessions.

If you're interested in booking a summer or fall shoot with me, please email me at BWDreams@aol.com. I'd love to get some sessions booked over the next few months.

And remember, I LOVE doing outdoor senior portraits! We have a perfect spot here on the farm for something unique.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the past few months....


Easter Weekend 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina:












Spring in PA:






Images from Cake Chic - Emmaus, PA:





Cedar Beach Park - Allentown, PA:





No comments:

Post a Comment