Friday, October 8, 2010

Ideas

I'm brainstorming some 'fresh' ideas for cards. I love my travel photos, but I know some of them are very specific and only interesting to a handful of people. I really do want to make a business of this 'photo card' venture and am wondering if there's a niche to be filled.

For those of you who are on my FaceBook page, Black and White Dreams Photography, you might have seen my latest mission ... to stock up on some AMAZING cards of Emmaus during the holidays. I have some really pretty shots from previous winters and think they'll be a wonderful alternative to the usual cookie-cutter Christmas/Holiday cards that one finds at CVS or Hallmark.

Several local shops have offered to sell sets of these 'Emmaus Holiday Cards', so stay tuned. And if you'd like to pre-order any, I'll give you a 10% discount. I'm planning to price them at $15/pack of 10.

The "Pickle Tree"
What else do you think would be a hit? What are your thoughts on 'pet' photos? I'm open to anything! I've got my camera in hand and am ready to SHOOT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment